Exceptional service, every time, from experts you trust. Costs that reflect what you value in a law firm, not the things you don’t.
We are a national law firm and experts across the private and public sectors. Our clients choose and stay with us because of our sector expertise, straightforward advice, pricing and product innovation and exceptional client service.
We have a long-standing track record of successfully dealing with multi-jurisdictional matters for our clients in sectors ranging from retail to insurance, technology to brands, education to health and covering a broad range of legal services.
A clear understanding of international law and practice is a key part of the framework of support that we provide our clients in their international activities.
Why working with us?
We don’t just say it, we do it — here’s why you’ll want to work with us:
- Sector experts, working in partnership with our clients – including blue chip corporates, local and owner-managed businesses, major insurers, education and public sector organisations
- Specialists in legal solutions across the private and public sectors, providing a unique offering where they overlap
- National reach from our offices in major UK cities including Birmingham, Exeter, London, Manchester and Nottingham
- Over 500 lawyers, including over 130 partners, managed and supported by a team of professional specialists
- We are an employer of choice with accreditations from Investors in People and featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For (2013)
- A true partnership approach with our clients – our clients stay with us for the long term because of our sector expertise, straightforward advice, pricing and product innovation and exceptional client service.
Awards & initiative
The firm has received several prestigious awards and has been ranked in the ‘Best Companies’ survey and the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For; huge accolades for our firm, highlighting our proven track record of attracting and retaining outstanding people.
We are also proud of below average employee turnover and our Investors in People accreditation which allows us to provide clients with stable teams and develop long term relationships.
We are also extremely active in the community by way of pro-bono work and the work of our community action committees (for which we have been recognised). Our ‘greenejacobson’ initiative demonstrates our commitment to reduce the environmental impact of the firm and increase our awareness of environmental issues as part of our corporate social responsibility.