Probst Partner AG
Probst Partner AG was established 1995 in Winterthur. The firm specialises on advising and representing domestic and foreign corporations, organisations and individuals regarding all aspects concerning their business activities. Our client base includes in particular nationally and internationally active small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) multinational corporations, domestic and foreign not-for-profit organizations, non-governmental organizations as well as individuals. An important aspect of the practice of Probst Partner AG is to provide advice regarding Indian-Swiss/European cross border transactions.
Our law-firm focuses on rendering advice to corporations, organizations and individuals in all areas of corporate and commercial law and on representing their interests in negotiations, before courts, tribunals, commissions and administrative bodies. Our attorneys also act as board directors of corporations, foundations and associations.
Probst Partner AG practice areas include the following:
- corporate and commercial law
- associations, foundations, non-profit organizations
- employment and labour law including immigration
- professional liability and torts
- intellectual property
- film, music and media
- privacy and data protection
- information technology
- unfair competition and antitrust
- debt enforcement, bankruptcy, liquidation
- construction and real estate
- business succession
- litigation, arbitration, mediation, opinions
We practice in German, English and French.