BRANDI Lawyers (“Rechtsanwälte”)
With roots reaching back more than a hundred years, BRANDI Lawyers today serve a number of medium to large national and international well-known clients in one of their nine offices in Germany, France or China.
BRANDI is a founding member of PANGEA NET and has been the German member ever since.
It has built a substantial international legal practice over the decades which is primarily attended to by its members Dr. Franz Tepper and Dr. Nils Wigginghaus from BRANDI’s Guetersloh office.
Amongst the more than 70 lawyers working for BRANDI the spoken languages are English, Spanish and French. Also Greek and Mandarin (Chinese) speaking capabilities are available.
The law-firm advises German and foreign clients on the most important issues of German and European business law such as:
- Investments in Germany (including taxes, local administrative requirements, labour law)
- Company and holding structures in Germany, restructuring, insolvency
- Disputes in state courts or arbitration
- German and international labour law, commercial law and corporate law
- International distribution and sale of goods.
Brandi has received a number of awards and nominations for delivering high quality, and efficient, legal advice to both domestic and international clients. Brandi is also recognised as responsible employer.
Guetersloh, Bielefeld, Detmold, Paderborn, Minden, Leipzig, and cooperation offices in Paris and Beijing